RV Arizona- What to See
If you are heading around the state, or just planning on one destination, you definitely don’t want to miss these regional highlights which are all close to our Arizona RV resort. Encompassing everything from the golfer, to the outdoor enthusiast to the wine connoisseur, RV Arizona style is always an adventure!
Not to miss RV Arizona highlights in Tucson and Southern Arizona
- Play golf where the Kevin Costner film Tin Cup was made
the surreal underground world at Kartchner Caverns State Park
at the star-studded night skies at Kitt Peak National Observatory
- Admire the natural beauty of the Sonoran Desert at Saguaro National Park
Not to miss RV Arizona highlights in Phoenix and Central Arizona
- Float down the Lower Salt River in an inner tube (don’t forget your sun screen!)
- Make like a cowboy and check out Wikenburg's classic guest ranches
- Attend the Barret-Jackson Auction of collector cars in Scottsdale
- Hike and explore the sites of the Hohokam people at Casa Grande Ruins National Monument
Not to miss RV Arizona highlights in Arizona’s West Coast
- Visit ghost towns and small towns, viewing desert bighorn sheep along the way.
- Find out what criminals in the days of the Wild West faced.
- Play a round of golf at the "Jewel of the Desert."
- Board a boat and explore Lake Mead
Not to miss RV Arizona highlights in Northern Arizona
- Go see the Grand Canyon, of course!
- Take a ski excursion at Arizona Snowbowl in the winter
- Ride along the infamous Route 66
- Hop on a jeep and wine tour in the beautiful artists’ town of Sedona
No matter what your interests there is always something to see when you visit AZ RV Parks.